Accommodation / Finland
Apukka Aurora Borealis Resort
Close to Lapland’s capital Rovaniemi but in its own wilderness setting, the Apukka Aurora Borealis Resort is your comfortable haven in the Arctic.
With Scandi-style décor, the resort offers modern and stylish Apartments and Holidays Homes as well as the chance to have a special night in an Aurora Cabin and Ice Cabin.
- The staff at the resort’s reception area will welcome you in and provide you with all the information you need for your Arctic escape
- Fuel up on breakfast in the main restaurant and café area, just a short walk from your accommodation before your day of adventure begins. Once you’re ready to come back inside, you can dine in Lappish style to really make your stay here complete
- Make sure you take some of your trip home with you and visit the Apukka souvenir shop which is full of authentic Finnish and Lappish treasures
After a day out in the winter wonderland, these relaxing apartments are the perfect place to shake the snow off your shoes and unwind. There is a bedroom with twin beds and fold out sofabeds.
- One bedroom apartments sleep up to five people (two in twin beds and three on convertible sofas)
- Dining and kitchenette facilities equipped with kettle, microwave, oven, electric stove and fridge
- Flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi
- Some apartments have lakeside views
Image Credit: Apukka Resort