We're also there for you while you are on holiday so if something does go wrong, our operations team are on call 24 hours a day should something unexpected occur that impacts negatively on your holiday.
If we have to rearrange, curtail or abandon the itinerary whilst you are away then we will arrange this without extra cost or undue stress to you.
The operations team receives immediate updates from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office regarding all destinations we feature. The safety of our clients is of absolutely paramount importance and we will always adhere to any travel advice from the FCO.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Travel insurance is a pre-requisite to travelling with Aurora Zone. For those policies which do insure against delays, curtailment and cancellation, claims must be presented to your insurer in the first instance. If you are unable to claim this back from your insurance company then we will reimburse you.
- Necessary additional/alternative accommodation and meal arrangements will be arranged by us or the relevant airline (subject to availability) at a property of our or the airline's choosing. A reasonable provision will be made for meals.
- Occasionally when dealing with delayed or cancelled flights we or the airline reserve the right to make alternative travel arrangements when deemed necessary. This may include an alternative route or a different mode of transport to get you where you need to be.
- Where long flight delays impact upon your holiday duration we regret that we are unable to offer any refund under these circumstances. The accommodation will be held for your delayed arrival and not re-sold and our local partners will do everything possible to rearrange the order of activities once you have arrived so you are still able to take part in as much of the original itinerary as possible. We strongly recommend you ensure your personal travel insurance covers you should a flight delay impact on the duration of your holiday.
- If your holiday is rescheduled prior to departure then any increase in the holiday cost will be payable by you or a refund of the difference will be given if the price is lower.
- Unfortunately we are unable to extend our Peace of Mind Promise to any travel arrangements booked independently. This includes, but is not limited to, travel to and from the airport in the outbound country, any non-connecting flights booked, airport car parking, hotels and any onward travel via rail or public bus. We highly recommend that you ensure such extras are covered by your personal travel insurance and are booked with sufficient time to allow for any delays. Please never make these arrangements until you have received confirmation from us that the holiday has met the minimum number of people required for it to run.
- If you have already booked a holiday and decide you no longer wish to travel without any unexpected occurrences or FCO advice applying this would be deemed as disinclination to travel and our standard booking terms and conditions would apply.
- The above arrangements will apply for any of the following scenarios: Windstorm, Earthquake and any aftershock, Tsunami, Adverse weather, volcanic eruption, riot, civil commotion, strike or epidemic.