There are still plenty more destinations she is working through. The next on her wish-list include traveling to the wilderness of Menesjärvi in the autumn to go in search of some of the first Auroras of the season. Lauren also fancies doing the photography workshop to improve her Aurora capturing skills.
Another place that Lauren is keen to explore is Tromsø. She does enjoy a bit of nightlife when on holiday so feels Tromsø will really appeal to her in combing the buzzing bars and restaurants with some time in the wilderness hunting the Aurora and other fantastic activities.
- Evening snowmobile in Apukka wilderness
- Hiking through the forests and fells of Finland
- Snowtrain Aurora hunt at Apukka
- Spotting wild reindeer and moose on a road trip to Northern Norway
- Staying in a log cabin overlooking the lake at Wilderness Hotel Inari
- Dog sledding in Apukka