Win a 3-night Northern Lights holiday to Saariselkä in Finnish Lapland for 2 people. Situated high above the Arctic Circle, in an area of very little light pollution, you will enjoy amazing Arctic activities by day and hunt for the Aurora by night.
- Promoter: THE ARTISAN TRAVEL COMPANY LTD, Exchange Building, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AB. Registered no. 04482022, ABTA No. Y6261, ATOL No. 6865, AITO No. 5180.
- Holiday Prize Provider/ Administrator: THE AURORA ZONE, TRADING AS, THE ARTISAN TRAVEL COMPANY, Exchange Building, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AB. Registered no. 04482022, ABTA No. Y6261, ATOL No. 6865, AITO No. 5180.
1. Enter this competition for the chance to win a 3-night Northern Lights Holiday to Finnish Lapland for two people. Situated high above the Arctic Circle, in an area of very little light pollution, you will enjoy amazing Arctic activities by day and hunt for the Aurora by night (the “Prize”).
2. The competition opens at 12pm on 01 September 2022 GMT. The closing date for all entries is 23:59 GMT on Monday 31st October 2022.
3. Only those aged 18 and over and resident in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are eligible to enter the draw. Participants will need to enter their full name, e-mail address and country of residence.
4. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be disqualified. The Aurora Zone does not accept responsibility for network, computer and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
5. To enter, participants must submit their details on the competition landing page at www.theaurorazone.com/win (Entry).
6. By submitting an Entry, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. One winner will be selected at random from all valid Entries. The winners will be notified via email by Friday 4th November 2022.
8. The Prize for this competition is provided by The Aurora Zone, whose registered address is Exchange Building, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AB.
9. If you win the Prize, you agree to provide The Aurora Zone with all information reasonably requested for The Aurora Zone to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
12. Upon acceptance of the Prize and prize terms and conditions, The Aurora Zone will provide details of how to book.
13. The Prize is valid for travel between 06 January to 20th March 2023 (excluding the following departures: 17 & 24 February 2023 subject to availability. The prize must be booked before 30th November 2022 after this they reserve the right to terminate the prize.
14. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at The Aurora Zone’s discretion.
15. In the event of a dispute The Aurora Zone’s decision is final.
16. The Aurora Zone reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit card alternatives will not be offered. The Prize is not refundable or transferable.
19. Where you have ‘opted in’ to receive our newsletters and marketing we use your personal information in this way with your consent.
20. Employees of The Aurora Zone and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
21. If the prize draw is rendered impossible due to any reason beyond the control of The Aurora Zone, The Aurora Zone shall not be liable and shall have absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition.
22. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
23. The flights will be provided by Finnair and are subject to their terms and conditions. Flights and flight tickets to over 100 destinations around the world | Finnair United Kingdom
The Prize includes:
- 2 Adults (18 years and over)
- 3 Nights in an Aurora Cabin at Saariselkä Northern Lights Village
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Return flights from London to Ivalo (via Helsinki) x 2
- Return transfers from Ivalo Airport to Saariselkä Northern Lights Village
- Cold weather clothing available for the duration of the stay
- Guided activities: Northern Lights snowshoeing, 5km husky safari, Northern Lights snowmobiling
1. The Aurora Zone shall not be responsible for any loss or damage associated with entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the Prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
2. There will be one overall prize for one winner, plus one guest (aged 18+ years). The prize consists of return flights (London to Ivalo Airport via Helsinki), transfers, 3 nights’ Aurora Cabin accommodation at Saariselkä Northern Lights Village, 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners, cold weather clothing, experienced local guides and the following activities: Northern Lights snowshoeing, 5km husky safari, Northern Lights snowmobiling. Any additional passengers, meals, activities, extra nights or arrangements are for a fee.
3. The prize includes an allowance for return flights from London to Ivalo of up to £1400 (total) including taxes, fees and any alteration charges. If flights are not available to the promoter within this allowance for the dates selected by the winner then the winner may make up the difference, but the promoter shall not otherwise be obliged to provide them. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or frequent flyer points. The flights are provided by Finnair and are subject to their terms and conditions.
4. The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from the UK departure airport, or any travel or other expenses during the trip. Any out-of-pocket expenses (such as phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and additional food) are not included in the prize.
5. The maximum total prize value will not exceed the package price of the departure date selected based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The promoter and supplier accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
6. Travel must be taken between 01 Jan and 20th March 2023 (excluding the following departures: 17 & 24 February 2023 subject to availability The prize must be booked before 30th November 2022, after this, they reserve the right to terminate the prize.
7. The Aurora Zone makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
8. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
9. The winner and their chosen companions must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The Aurora Zone will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
10. The prize winner and the companions are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity and must organise relevant visas where required.
11. The winner is responsible for ensuring they can accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. If they are unable to do so then The Aurora Zone reserves the right to redraw the prize.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
13. The prize is subject to availability. In the event the specified trip is fully booked, The Aurora Zone will work to the best of its ability to offer a trip of equivalent value.
14. The Aurora Zone shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
15. Winners will be notified by the prize provider by email within 7 days of the competition's close date.
16. If the prize supplier cannot contact the winner within 7 days of the closing date, the promoter will offer the prize to a runner-up or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
17. The prize is subject to The Aurora Zone’s terms and conditions
18. The Aurora Zone reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
19. The winner may be requested to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
20. The Aurora Zone reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize if, in their opinion, it is subject to misuse of any description.
21. The Aurora Zone decision is final and binding.
22. The Aurora Zone has the right to amend these terms and conditions.
23. The Aurora Zone cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
25. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.