Accommodation / Finland
Wilderness Hotel Nangu - Panorama Log Cabins
For a luxurious stay in the heart of the Finnish wilderness, the semi-detached log cabins at Nangu are a brilliantly cosy place to retire to.
Aptly named due to their huge panoramic windows facing Lake Inari, the cabins are a back-to-nature experience that could have you spotting the Northern Lights as you keep warm by the interior log burner.
The cabins come equipped with a kitchenette and a private sauna to relax in true Finnish style. Two of the cabins also come with an outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace.
- These semi-detached cabins sleep two people in a double bed
- The interior fireplace ensures you stay warm and cosy
- The cabins come equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and sauna
- Make use of the big panorama windows facing Lake Inari - a renowned viewing point for the Northern Lights
- You are also only a short walk away from the hotel’s main building and restaurant