Accommodation / Finland
Sunday Morning Resort Apartments
Situated in the fell scenery of one of Finland’s oldest national parks and 100kms above the Arctic Circle, the Sunday Morning Resort is a true wilderness escape. Complete with lakeside and forest surroundings, every day in this peaceful resort feels like a tranquil Sunday morning.
Ideally located just 90 minutes from the airport and Lapland’s capital, Rovaniemi and close to the fantastic ski slopes, you’ll have access to modern amenities whilst staying firmly in the heart of the Finnish wilderness. The Sunday Morning Resort is a relaxing retreat with incredible Aurora and Arctic opportunities right on its doorstep.
- Built from old pine timber, the main lodge honours the natural surroundings, creating a wonderful log cabin feel
- The resort is carbon neutral with the help of eco-friendly heating systems and the dense forest surroundings
- Its big, bright dining area, lounge and cosy lobby bar are the perfect common areas to relax in after a day exploring the beautiful Arctic scenes
- Enjoy the delicious food made using local ingredients in the hotel restaurant
- Work out in the gym then unwind in the modern sauna downstairs
- At the lakeside, enjoy the wood-heated and traditional smoke sauna as well as a wood-fired hot tub
SLEEPS 2-5: Located in two duplex houses in the courtyard, each apartment has a bedroom for two people, living room with fireplace, kitchen, bathroom and private sauna. There is also a spacious loft upstairs where three more beds can be set up. The apartments come with a smart TV, Wi-Fi and minibar.