The Radisson Blu is located in the centre of Longyearbyen and is regarded as the world’s northernmost full-service hotel. It provides a wonderful base from which to explore this wild and remote land and offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- The hotel has 95 rooms and is situated in the centre of Longyearbyen, surrounded by stunning mountains and the icy sea
- With a crackling fire and sweeping views of the polar landscape, restaurant Nansen serves hearty Arctic cuisine that is sure to warm you up after a day of exploration
- The Barentz Pub & Spiseri serves a variety of beer, wine and spirits, as well as offering home-style cooking. It is an ideal place to relax and mingle at the end of a fun-filled day
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Outdoor hot tubs and a sauna are available and payable locally
Guest room types
Hotel rooms: Standard rooms include either a double or twin beds, with room for one extra bed. Each room includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, mini bar, TV and Wi-Fi. Guests can upgrade to a suite for a supplement.