Dawn was born and raised in a quiet village in Warwickshire and had not seen much of the world until an impromptu gap year kick-started her love of travel. She has been lucky enough to travel all over the world, but it was her work as a Travel Expert for the Aurora Zone from 2012 that gave her some truly once in a lifetime adventures.
Dawn experienced the delights of Finland, Sweden, Norway and Iceland. During her time in these countries, she was lucky enough to experience a variety of things from the autumn colours of Sweden, to the natural wonders of Iceland, to of course a dazzling display of the Aurora in northern Norway.
Dawn is now our Sales Manager but she also loves any tailor-made requests so she is the person to come to for something bespoke! She is also well known in the office for her baking skills and a fun fact or two.
- Hunting out the Northern Lights in Norway in thick cloud cover. It seemed to be hopeless but then the clouds parted and a dazzling display of Northern Lights came through. A bucket list item very much crossed off!
• Travelling through Sweden in the midst of beautiful Autumn scenery and seeing roaming reindeer
• Seeing spouting hot geysers and huge impressive waterfalls in Iceland
• Enjoying a thrilling snowmobile safari at Nellim complete with campfire and hot drinks at the end
• Driving a team of dogs across the fells of Norway with snow topped mountains as the backdrop
• Enjoying a sauna after a day exploring in minus temperatures
• Tucking into a delicious meal of sautéed reindeer and mashed potato