Dawn was born and raised in a quiet village in Warwickshire and had not seen much of the world until an impromptu gap year kick-started her love of travel. She has been lucky enough to travel all over the world, but it was during her time on our sales team and as Sales Manager, that she experienced some truly once in a lifetime adventures.
Dawn is now our Office Manager (no one does organisation quite like Dawn) and will be overseeing the customer service team too. She is devoted to making sure that every guest has the most incredible experience and can be seen pouring over feedback on a daily basis to make sure that is the case.
Dawn experienced the delights of Finland, Sweden, Norway and Iceland. During her time in these countries, she was lucky enough to experience a variety of things from the autumn colours of Sweden, to the natural wonders of Iceland, to of course a dazzling display of the Aurora in northern Norway.
- Hunting out the Northern Lights in Norway in thick cloud cover. It seemed to be hopeless but then the clouds parted and a dazzling display of Northern Lights came through. A bucket list item very much crossed off!
- Travelling through Sweden in the midst of beautiful Autumn scenery and seeing roaming reindeer
- Seeing spouting hot geysers and huge impressive waterfalls in Iceland
- Enjoying a thrilling snowmobile safari at Nellim complete with campfire and hot drinks at the end
- Driving a team of dogs across the fells of Norway with snow topped mountains as the backdrop
- Enjoying a sauna after a day exploring in minus temperatures
- Tucking into a delicious meal of sautéed reindeer and mashed potato
Finland: Nellim, Muotka, Nangu, Inari, Saariselkä, Harriniva, Menesjärvi, Utsjoki
Norway: Tromsø, Sommarøy, Kirkenes, Alta, Senja
Iceland: Reykjavík, Iceland’s South Shore, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Akureyri